Saturday 23 July 2016

Halloween coffin treat boxes



Hi friends, 
Hope you are well.

I know, I know! I'm a little early for halloween this year, but as you know we crafters like to start early on our holiday projects! 
I've been making these Spooktacular halloween coffin treat boxes, which can be used not only for candy, but for jewellery as well. 

I found a free template off Martha Stewarts website and printed it out, if you go over to there you'll be able to find it along with instructions.




Once I had cut out and assembled the template in black cardstock, I then started to decorate the lid of the coffin. I have used papers from the Carta Bella all hallows eve collection. 




I have also used a skull cameo embellishment from my craft stash and adhered that onto the lid.
I created my own black rose using the Tim Holtz tattered florals die and used leaf die cuts and black and cream resin flowers.

Here are some other designs that I have made.







I have loved making these coffin treat boxes, hope you like them too? 
Thanks for stopping by to take a look, please feel free as always to leave a comment, it would be very much appreciated. 
Hugs Zowie x

Note*  Paganfairy Crafts became Paganfairy Creations in December 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment