Wednesday 12 July 2023

Every emotion has a story to tell

 






Hello lovelies, hope you are well! Boy! it's been a minute since I last posted anything here and since I created something. I have been struggling with some health problems and struggling to find the mind set to actually sit down and design. Something, as you know, is what I love to do. 

I am surrounded by all my craft stash, but nothing helped to actually create something for a couple of months. 
So today I finally switched on my laptop and designed a digital piece of art; I wanted to create something that describes how I am actually feeling.... 






Original artwork; Artist unknown

(I do not take credit for using this artwork, if you are the artist and would like me to remove this, 
please contact me.)





Thank you so much for stopping by the Den, I really appreciate your visit and kind comments!


Zowie Dixon



I would like to enter my creation in to the following challenges: 

Try it on Tuesday Three colours Brown, black and grey

10 comments:

  1. Good to see you have felt well enough to create something-take care and look after yourself
    Carol x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carol. Hope you are keeping well? Hugs Zowie xx

      Delete
  2. Sorry you've been having such problems! This really is a great start back. Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! I hope this is the beginning of your feeling better, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris, thank you for your kind words, they are much appreciated. Hugs Zowie x

      Delete
  3. Well done for expressing how you feel through art and thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you've been unwell but great to see you creating again. I love your design - it suits my quirky taste!
    If your artwork is only digital and you haven't made a physical item it won't qualify for a place in our Top Three. But it's still been lovely to see it.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love this digital masterpiece. Sending tons of positive vibes your way as well! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday! Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful piece of digital art, it shows how you feel and a lovely way to express yourself
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Zowie. I am sorry to read that you have been feeling miz and not well but pleased to see that you are on the mend. What you have produced is very thought provoking but I cannot make out if you have made a physical object. But no matter as just pleased you can design again.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete