Friday 21 January 2022

Mon Cherie






'Beauty begins the moment 
you decide to be yourself'



Hello lovelies, hope you are well! Today I am sharing my Design Team creation for January's challenge over at Arty Divas.










Our resident sponsor this month is Lilli Rain Designs and the winner will receive this beautiful 'Mon Cherie' mini digital creative kit. 











I have used papers and ephemera from the kit to create my card. I have also used a music sheet from my stash. 









 


Thanks so much for stopping by the Den! I hope that you will be able to join in with the challenge! 


Zowie Dixon



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous vintage card love the image and beautiful papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol, thank you so much. I just love this photo! Hugs Zowie x

      Delete