Wednesday 20 October 2021

DT creations for No 19 Vintage Emporium Craft Challenge




Hello lovelies, hope you are well! Today I am sharing my Design Team creations for the brand new challenge over at No 19 Vintage Emporium





The winner will receive the beautiful 'Emily Rose collection' digital papers and collage sheet set from 



















For my first creation, I have designed a vintage layout using the Emily Rose collection. 













For my second creation, I have designed a vintage Artist Trading Card using this beautiful rose paper from Craft and you. I have also used vintage music paper and a vintage ticket. 

A Tim Holtz photo booth photograph, washi tape and quote sticker have been adhered to finish my ATC. 

I hope you will stop by the challenge to enter your lovely creations! 

Thank you so much for stopping by, see you on the next post! 



Zowie Dixon






2 comments:

  1. Both of your projects are so gorgeous, Zowie! I'm thrilled to be on your DT at No 19 Vintage Emporium! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nancy, thanks so much for your kind words, I really appreciate them! It's great to have you on the team! Hugs Zowie x

      Delete