Monday 12 October 2020

Happy Haunting - Gecko Galz Challenge






Hello lovelies, hope you are keeping safe and well? Today I am sharing my DT creations for Gecko Galz  Happy Haunting challenge. 





There is only one rule and that is you need to use at least ONE product from Gecko Galz!! It can be one of the free products, stamps, collage image or digital papers! It's up to you!! 
The winner will receive a $25 Gecko Galz shopping spree! 

I have created Two cards using these wonderful Halloween papers and images from Gecko Galz. 




For my first card, I have used this delightful spooky vintage image from Gecko Galz, an altered Halloween bingo card and a Martha Stewart Halloween corner punch. 








For my next card, I have used this vintage photo from Gecko Galz, a Martha Stewart spider web border punch and cheese cloth that I coloured with Black soot distress ink and water. 






Thanks so much for stopping by the Fairy Den, I really appreciate your visit! 


Zowie Dixon 

No comments:

Post a Comment