Tuesday 2 June 2020

Blossom - Arty Divas Design Team creation!




Hello lovelies, hope that you are staying safe and well? Here in the UK, things are slowly getting back to normal and lock down restrictions are being slightly lifted, thank goodness. I hope that things in your part of the world are settling down now too? 



Today I am sharing my DT creation for Arty Divas
there's a brand new Challenge over on their blog. 
The Design Team and I would love for you to join us and enter your wonderful creations! 





Our wonderful sponsor is Lee Holland Art and the winner will receive a fabulous prize! I would like to thank Lee Holland for sponsoring our challenge. 






I have made a card using the beautiful Peony Dragon pre-coloured image. Peonies are my favourite flowers, so this was perfect! 





Thanks so much for stopping by, see you on the next one! Hugs, Zowie xx 


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly a great read for me.I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! kn95 mask for sale

    ReplyDelete