Tuesday 12 May 2020

Civil War card - Forever




Hello lovelies, hope that you are keeping safe and well? Today I am sharing an American Civil War card that I have created. There will be a list of the items that I used at the bottom of the page: 





To start, I chose my papers, Bingo card and photo that I wanted to create my card with. 



Next, I rounded the corners of my paper with this punch and distressed the edges with Black Soot Distress ink. 






Here I have also rounded the corners of my kraft card base, I then adhered the first sheet of paper using double sided tape.  















I repeated the process with the second layer of paper. 





Next, I rounded the corners of the photograph and inked all ephemera with Black soot DI.




Finally, I layered the bingo card and photo on to the front of my card and adhered the ephemera pieces. Thanks so much for stopping by, see you on the next post! Hugs, Zowie x 

Fairy Dust:

Coffee & script  paper 
Industrial grunge  paper 
Tape measure  embellishment 
Journal words
Black soot  Distress Ink 
Sunstar Kadomaru Pro  corner punch
Ink dauber
double sided tape
We R Memory Keepers  Trim and score board 





No comments:

Post a Comment