Friday 14 February 2020

Lucy in the sky with Diamonds!




Hello lovelies, hope you are well! Today I am on the Gecko Galz challenge blog. The theme for this months challenge is 'The Age Of Aquarius'





The winner will receive a fabulous prize; a Gecko Galz $25 shopping spree! There is only ONE rule and that is you need to use at least ONE product from Gecko Galz  It can either be one of the free products, stamps, collage images or digital papers, Look forward to seeing your creations! 







For my DT creation I have created two cards using the wonderful digital Aquarius collage sheet. Papers from the Strawberry Fields  paper pack and Wonderful Watercolors ATC collection.






Here I have used the Gemini image from the What's your sign Jewel It sheet as a centre to these flowers that I watercoloured with Shaded Lilac and Tumbled Glass Distress crayons. I have also adhered some sparkle gems to the center of the smaller flowers. 



I have watercoloured these flowers, with Spiced Marmalade and Mustard Seed Distress crayons.I have used the Leo image from the Jewel It sheet in the center of the larger flower.  






The papers that I have used to create this card are also from the Strawberry Fields digital paper pack and the Aquarius collage sheet. Thanks so much for stopping by, I really appreciate your visit!


No comments:

Post a Comment