Wednesday 17 July 2019

Vintage ATC's - DT creation for Artsystamper



 Hello lovelies, hope you are well! I have some exciting news to share with you! I am so honoured and thrilled to be a part of the Artsystamper Design Team. Here is my first DT creation that I have made for Artsystamper








I have created two vintage ATC's using these adorable photos of these little cheeky chaps! I have used the pre-coloured water lily stamps from the beautiful Digital koi stamp set 






This wonderful Rusty bucket ATC set that I have used is from Gecko Galz and really complimented the digital stamps and vintage photos. 






Thanks so much for stopping by, please do visit Artsystampers to see more designs created by the fabulous Design Team. Hugs Zowie xx 


I would like to enter these into the following challenges:

Crafting from the heart

Double  Trouble

Use your stuff

Crafty Creations Challenge

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic Zowie! So creative! Can't wait to see more of your designs teamie!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vintage look of your backgrounds against the photos the aged photos and the precolored florals are very pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and please come back for future challenges to see what Thing 1,2 and 3 have up their sleeve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although your cards are beautiful I'm not sure how they fit within our challenge at Double Trouble. Please come back and play along again when you are able to follow our challenges.

    ReplyDelete