Wednesday 19 June 2019

Contemplating the Sunflowers!



Hello lovelies, hope you are well! Today I am sharing my DT creation for TTCRD There's a fabulous challenge over on their blog and a fabulous prize to be won too! Our sponsor this week is Sheepski Designs and the lucky winner will receive three images of their choice. Here is some more info on them:




Living in Leeds, Yorkshire in the UK, working full time as a Management Accountant, currently working on 2 design teams and an obsessive crafter and creator of cards. I have no actual style as yet but do love the unusual and quirky. I may be known for producing cards in soft pastel colours.
I love anything arty. I've always drawn stuff, for as long as I can remember. In my younger days I sold a few watercolour paintings. I recently found mixed media which is a joy and love creating canvases with flowers.
I had a battle with digital drawing for about a year and finally found some software I could gel with. January 2016 a challenge team I worked on was short of a designer's images to create with so I drew some. I opened my shop a month later so I could sponsor challenges and give something back to the crafting world, to the lovely ladies who have supported me on my journey.
I've a Facebook group SheepSki Designs where I hold challenges, some for fun to win digis as well as my monthly card challenge. I've a SheepSki Designs challenge blog as well. Things are growing slowly (thankfully) so I still manage to spend at least a little time with my hubby,
Welcome to my world 






I decided to make an ATC for my DT creation and have used the Sunflower digital stamp from Sheepski Designs.



  





I have used these wonderful papers from the distressed wood collection and the antique script paper collection. I then adhered them to a piece of kraft card stock measuring 2.5 inches x 3.5 inches using double sided tape. 



Next, I adhered this wonderful image of Van Gogh and coloured the sunflowers using Faber Castel pencils. 




Finally, I printed out a Van Gogh quote and adhered it to my ATC. Thanks so much for stopping by, see you on the next post! Hugs, Zowie xx 


1 comment:

  1. WOW stunning ATC you certainly packed a lot on there but everything works beautifully together-those B.papers are just the perfect background
    carol x

    ReplyDelete