Tuesday 22 January 2019

Design Team creations for Linda Israel - Radiant Red collection




Hello lovely friends, hope you are well! Today I am sharing with you my Design Team project made for Linda Israel using her stunning Radiant Red collection. 

I am so honoured and excited to be part of Linda Israels' fabulous Design Team.













Here I have made a mini loaded folio, which is super easy to make! 




I started with a plain gold pre-scored card and adhered these beautiful papers from the collection using double sided tape. I also distressed the edges of the paper using my scissors and Vintage photo Distress ink. 




On the front cover I used a Tim Holtz diamond layering stencil along with Decoart media modelling paste. Once dry, I then added some Picket fence distress paint. I then adhered this beautiful image and poppies from the Radiant Red collection.



There is also a video on my Youtube channel:












On the inside of my mini folio, I have used some more papers from the collection.




















I have also decorated the back cover. 





Here are some of the beautiful tags from the collection which I added to the inside of the folio. 







Thanks so much for stopping by, see you on the next post! Hugs Zowie xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment