Thursday 6 December 2018

O' Holy night




Hello lovely friends, hope you are well! 

Today I am sharing a Christmas tag that I have made for my Daughters boyfriends' parents. My Daughter asked me to make this especially for them as this is her first year of sharing the Christmas festivities with them. I really hope they like it! 












Here I have used this beautiful blue patterned paper from Lemon Craft and the music sheet paper is from my own craft stash. I have also used this stunning Christmas Madonna image from Etsy; it is truly beautiful! and it is part of a set of four images. 







I took a blank piece of white card stock measuring 5 1/4" x 3 1/4" and covered the tag with the blue patterned paper. I have also used a layer of music sheet paper which measures slightly smaller to leave about 1/4" border. All edges have been distressed using the edge of my scissors and then inked with Ground Espresso distress oxide. 






I love Tim Holtz products! here I have used a selection of the Holiday greens thinlit dies and  a Tattered Lace poinsettia die which I edged lightly with Ground Espresso distress oxide. 





I then adhered all layers of paper using double sided tape and printed out the sentiment 
'O Holy night' and adhered that to the right hand 
side, behind the main image. 





Finally I layered my poinsettia die cuts using Anita's Tacky glue and added some white sparkle stamens to the centre. I then adhered it on top of the Holiday Greens. 






Here is a close up of this beautiful Madonna image in all it's wonderful glory! 

4 comments:

  1. Wow this is stunning. Thank you for joining us at Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog The theme is Anything Christmas. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, thanks for joining in at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Fussy and Fancy! :)
    Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us at CCAYR! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete