Sunday 15 July 2018

A retro Summer



Hello lovely friends, hope you are well!

Over on my challenge blog Crafts Dreamy we are celebrating the arrival of Summer. Here is the Mood board for inspiration. The lucky winner of the challenge will win a £15 gift card (provided by myself) to spend at Crafteezee and will also earn the chance of becoming a guest designer. Please click on the link above for more details on how to enter; the Design Team and I look forward to you sharing your creations with us! 





For this Months challenge, I have made a retro theme tag; there is a list of the products that I used below.














Kittypapers Grunge papers, pink and blue

Pin up girls  digital collage sheet





You can follow Crafts Dreamy over on facebook, where you are most welcome to share your designs. Thanks so much for stopping by, see you on the next post,

hugs,
Zowie xx





1 comment: