Thursday 12 October 2017

Shabby Christmas tag


Hello lovely friends,
hope you are well!

Today I am sharing with you a shabby chic 
Christmas tag that I have made. 

I am also entering this in the 



I love deers and this free digital stamp is just simply beautiful! 


I wanted to create another tag to match the theme 
of my Winter Wonderland piece.


I have used these wonderful papers from 
the First edition 'Wild at heart' paper pad.
I am totally in love with this collection!



Here, I have adhered some fibres, cheese cloth and 
a delightful single wooden star embellishment.


Finally, I have used snow white mulberry roses
and pearl stamens
to compliment the colour scheme.


Hope you like my tag?
Please feel free to stop by the comment section to 
say "hello" as it would be great to hear from you!

Hugs
 Zowie xx

6 comments:

  1. Nice vintage feel to your tag! I like the muted colors. Thanks so much for sharing your awesome Not a Card project with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maura, I have loved making this! it was a pleasure to join in with all the fun xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful, I love deers & stags too. Creative Blessings Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, I love deers & stags too. Creative Blessings Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow love what you have done on this card

    ReplyDelete